Crosby!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Hello, World


Hey there!

I thought it would be good to make a website for myself, so that grandparents and other interested folks could check up on me whenever they wanted to. I will try to make as many posts as possible, but sometimes my days are kind of busy so I might not get a chance. So if you don't hear from me, just stay tuned and I'll post as soon as I can.

First, I thought we should start off with a little bit of a recap. That photo above shows what I looked like at 8 or so weeks. I think. I can't really remember. Mom and Dad were really happy to see me in there.

And here's what I looked like at 19 weeks. Everybody said I looked very peaceful and would be a nice relaxed baby someday. I'll show them!


We don't have any more photos of me on the inside, but we do have a nice set of what I looked like on the outside. Here's a month by month series of my mom (she's the best mom in the world) from four months to nine months, which was about 3 weeks before I was born. She got even bigger than that, but was always a bit too tired to change into her special picture outfit, so we don't have a picture of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home