Crosby!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Places to Go, People to Meet


I'll be 3 weeks old tomorrow. It's been an action-packed 3 weeks. I've met lots of my new friends and relatives. My Grandma Vitale, and Grandpa Menzel and Grandma Kay all were there at the hospital when I was born. They were very happy to meet me and hold me. And then Grandma Vitale came back to help take care of me for a week. She likes talking to me and rocking me to sleep and playing with me. And now Grandma Woods is here helping take care of me this week. She always knows how to make me feel better when I'm crying, and she even sings to me sometimes.

Last Friday I had a big adventure. I was sleeping peacefully in my crib but then the carbon monoxide detector went off because there was something wrong with the stove. My mom called 911 and the fire department came and told them to take me out of the house, and then they couldn't wake me up... I was really sleepy. So then the ambulance came and took me to the ER and everybody was scared and upset but really I was fine. I didn't like the ER though... they had to take my blood to make sure I was okay and that made me cry a lot. But then we went home and had pizza with Uncle Herb and my cousins Brian, Olivia & Bridget, and everything was okay again.

And then on Saturday, I got to meet LOTS of family... Great Grandma McSherry, Uncle Greg and Uncle John, Aunt Irene and Uncle Dennis, and my cousins Victoria and David. Everyone passed me around and I slept almost the whole time. I've also had some visits from my cousins Noel and Johanna and Lila. Lila loves to watch me. And this weekend I met my Aunt Pat and Uncle Hub and their 2 dogs. We all had brunch today together.




I've gone to the doctor twice already, and I showed off how well I can hold my head up for her. I weigh around 9 pounds now. I peed all over the scale when she weighed me.
Hmm, what else? I've gone out to 2 restaurants, and to the grocery store, and I've taken walks around the neighborhood in my stroller.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home