Crosby!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Today's my birthday!


Hello world - I am now officially one month old. To celebrate, dad went down to the Cambridge City Hall today to pick up my birth certificate. Now that I have that and a social security number, I officially exist as an American citizen. Hooray!

Days at home have been busy lately. Between eating, napping, and pooping, I have hardly any time to engage in my favorite activity: dancing around to music! Anything with a beat will do, but I'm particularly fond of Bossa Nova, Bluegrass, and Motown. We have a CD of African kids' music too, which I really like. The busy days really tire me out, so I've been very good so far at sleeping for big chunks at night, which helps keep mom and dad from being too bleary-eyed in the day time.

It's been a bit tough this week, not having grandmas around to help me get comfy and sleepy. So I'm really looking forward to Easter weekend when Grandpa Vin and Grandma Kay are coming to visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home