Crosby!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Maine! And Birthday!


Silly Grin
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
Hi folks! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated this site, but I've been a busy guy. This last weekend, we went up to Maine to see Grandma and Grandpa Woods' new place for the first time. It's in a really nice spot, right next to a river that flows out into the Atlantic Ocean a couple of miles away. There were lots of trees around, and the leaves were already starting to change colors a little bit. Mom and Dad had a great time paddling around in the river in a kayak that dad built from a kit a long time ago - it was the first time the boat had been put in the water. Good thing it floated OK! Dad even got yelled at by a pair of loons on the river.

I had a great time hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma Woods helped me nap a few times and kept me entertained while Mom was working and Dad was moving furniture around. Grandpa Woods made me laugh lots with his funny faces. And it was great to see my grand-dogs Royt and Bella too - Royt especially liked to try to steal my toys and Bella was always sticking her wet nose in my ears - Fun! I can't wait to go back and see them all again.

The big news around here is that tomorrow is my birthday! Yup, I'll be a half a year old tomorrow - I can't believe that time is going by so quickly. I've been learning all sorts of tricks lately - my new favorite game is "airplane/pushup." First I roll over on my tummy and stick my legs and arms up in the air and fly like a plane, then I slam my arms down and do a pushup, trying to get my head as high as possible off of the ground.

It feels like "Back to School" weather around here - the nights are getting cool and the leaves are all rustly. Good thing I don't have to go to school yet!

That's it for now - thanks for stopping by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home