Crosby!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Duck Boat

This week was fun. I wasn't sick anymore, and Grandma and Grandpa Vitale and Uncle Johnny visited and we all toured Boston together. They make me laugh, they're always acting so crazy. Here we are on the Duck Boat. Boy that tired me out... I was trying to take a nap but the tour guide kept talking loud on the microphone and it was all windy so I couldn't catch any Z's. But I was a trooper... we walked all over the city, rode the subway, drove all over, went to restaurants. I was so exhausted that I went to bed at 6:30!

I showed everyone how I can talk and play with my toys and roll and scoot around now. I think they were impressed.

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Marya said...

I can't believe he's scooting around already! What a star!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home