Crosby!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Yum!!


chomping
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
I'm not sure what it is there on that spoon, but it sure is good! I used to think there was nothing in the world better than milk. This was mainly because I thought that there was nothing in the world other than milk to drink. I still think milk's the best, but I've been having some fun trying other stuff too. I'm a pretty quick learner - I'm very good at opening my mouth as wide as possible so that the spoon fits. I'm not so good at keeping stuff from oozing down off of my chin, but I'll figure that out someday soon.

I'm still trying my best to crawl around. Rolling over and back is no problem at all now. Even though trying to crawl is still pretty much my favorite thing to do, I've also been pretending to be an airplane, by lying on my tummy and lifting up my head, arms, and legs off of the ground. Fun! Mom and Dad are really going to have to get busy and Crosby-proof our house soon. And poor Zip the cat is going get his exercise trying to escape from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home