Crosby!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

happy dad's day!


blanket
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
Hey what's that cow doing on my blanket? I like lying around outside in our shady backyard these days. It's fun to look up at the trees and the clouds. And I got to watch the dogs run around the yard this week too.

Today I went out for a father's day brunch with Dad and Mom, Grandma and Pops Woods, and Noel, Johanna and Lila. I wore a funny new T-shirt that says "I LOVE DAD" on it, but then I got it all messy before anyone could take a picture of it. Dad and Pops are installing an air conditioner. Good thing because it's hot today, over 90 degrees, so I'm only wearing my diaper now. My size 1 diapers barely fit me all of a sudden. I've grown a lot this week. My legs are getting kinda chubby.

I'm sad because Grandma and Pops and Bella and Royt are going home tomorrow.
Happy Father's Day to all you dads and grandpas out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home