Crosby!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Relaxing in the hammock


hammock5
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
Living in Massachusetts means that we get to enjoy the warm and balmy summer evenings. Sometimes I like to walk around in the backyard after dinner and enjoy the cool breezes while I watch the trees sway and rustle and the squirrels and birds run around. Today we spent some relaxing time rocking around in the hammock, looking up at the almost thunderstormy sky. Grandma Woods planted some nice flowers for us in the yard when she was here on a visit - if you look carefully you can see some of them blooming in this picture. Thanks Grandma!

Lately I've been using my hands more to grab at stuff. I still can't quite make my hands do what my brain wants them to all the time, but sometimes I get it right. And I'm getting even better at rolling over. Mom and Dad are going to have to Crosby-proof the house pretty soon!

Click on the photo to see more pictures - thanks for stopping by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home