Crosby!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

quick trick block stack


blocks!
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
Like that stack of blocks I made? I got a little help from Grandma Vitale. She came to see me this weekend and we played a lot together, and she even let mom and dad go out without me to have lunch and go for a bike ride and stuff. And she watched me at my swimming class that I'm taking now with my pal Scooter from upstairs. I like trying to grab the floaty toys in the pool.

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS to Grandma Woods today, and to Papa John yesterday!

I got three shots yesterday at the doctor's. Ouch! Ouch!! Ouch!!! But I'm okay now. I'm getting another step closer to crawling. I can get on my hands and knees and rock back and forth. Just give me a couple more weeks and I think I'll figure it out.

Click on this photo to see another nice picture of me with Grandma, and of me at my swimming class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home