Crosby!

Monday, October 23, 2006

Nifty Sweater!


Sweater from Grandma Woods
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
Thanks to Grandma Woods for making this sweater for me. I'm finally big enough to fit in it - just in time for the cool weather! I was sporting it around town the other day and getting lots of admiring glances.

Hmmm - and maybe Maclaren will send us big bucks for advertising their stroller for them.

There sure was a lot of banging around in the house this weekend. Dad was busy trying to put in the stained glass window that Mom picked out. Before there was nothing there but a big hole in the wall. It was getting kind of breezy in here! Even though the hole is all plugged now, it still gets kind of chilly at night, so tonight I'm wearing my big funny mittens to bed.

Last night we had dinner at our favorite burger place with my new cousin Alexander. I'm a bit of a giant compared to him - but he's growing fast! Dinner was extra good because my cousin Lila brought me a present. Even though she's just 3-and-a-half, she thought of bringing me a gift all on her own. Thanks Lila!

Happy Birthday to Grandpa Menzel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home