Crosby!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Mom and me


Mom&Croz3
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
I was just realizing that I don't really have many photos of my mom up here, and she's pretty much my favorite person ever. We've been having a relaxing weekend. Had a great visit yesterday with my nifty cousins Noel and Johanna and Lila, who live up the road. We went out to get a burger at what is becoming my favorite restaurant (I've been there twice already and I'm less than 50 days old; also, Mom took me there the day before she went into labor). Today we went to church and have been hanging out at home this afternoon. For some reason I've been really hungry today - can't get enough of that milk! Mmmmm...

Speaking of food, I wanted to send out a huge THANKS to Shawna and the rest of the folks at Lexington United Methodist Church for bringing food by our house for the last month. Because of their generosity and tasty meals (as well as all of the grandma visits), we've only had to start cooking for ourselves in the last couple of days. So, thanks! And thanks for hiring dad as your organist - he's having a great time.

That's all for now - thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home