Crosby!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Road Trip!


hanging out at the coffee shop.JPG
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
Yeah, that's right, I'm hangin' with the college kids at the coffee shop at Williams College. No, I'm not really checking out colleges yet. We went there for a wedding-- Dad's fabulous friends Erin and Matt got married! Congrats to them! We walked around the beautiful campus a little but it was rainy so we went to an art museum. My favorite painting was a portrait of a man wearing a suit... he looked so real that I had to give him a big grin. Road trips are fun! We even stopped at Friendly's on the way there. Mom and Dad had some eggs and stuff. I had some milk.

Don't forget you can click on the photo to see some other new pictures. I know all you grandmas out there have been checking for new ones!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home