Crosby!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Hooray for Spring!


bathtime1.JPG
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
Now that Spring is here we can finally get out of the house for some outdoorsy fun. We had a great weekend of enjoying the warmish Springtime weather. The skies were clear, and the sun was shiney and the trees are finally getting their leaves back.

After my fun bath on Saturday morning (see the pic - like my nifty towel?), we went to a park for a stroll, and then I had a nice picnic while Mom and Dad watched all the funny dogs run around. There was lots of illicit peeing going on. First a dog came over and peed on my stroller, and then I peed all over Dad while he was changing my diapers. Sorry if that's Too Much Information; I don't know any better because I'm just a baby and peeing is definitely way up high on my top ten list of things that I'm pretty good at. Then we went over to Noel and Johanna and Lila's and enjoyed the tasty dinner that they shared with us out in their nice back yard.

Today I helped Dad mow the grass with Noel and Johanna's nifty mechanical lawn mower. I had a pretty good time enjoying the breezes, but Dad got a hand full of blisters. That's all of the stories I can remember for now - thanks for visiting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home