Crosby!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Happy Friday!


profile2.JPG
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
Had a tough day at work today - it was non stop pooping and napping and crying and eating. Wow. It's a tough job, but somebody around here has to do it. Dad says he's going to enter me in the Babyman Triathlon - I would definitely do the best on the sleeping portion.

Yesterday Mom took me to my second free baby yoga class. When I went the first time, I couldn't stop crying while all the babies were supposed to be relaxing. But this time I enjoyed it a bunch. We were all lying on our backs in a circle, and all the moms gave their babies a nice massage. It was nice and quiet and relaxing - all the babies were all quiet and content. And then I let out the loudest most juiciest poop ever! Everybody had a good laugh about that one. Whew! The yoga instructor says that massage is good for digestion - it sure is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home