Crosby!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Traveling Man

I've been a busy baby so this may be a long post. I took the train all the way to New Jersey with Mom last Thursday. First Dad helped us take the subway to get to the big train station. Check me out taking the red line with all the rush hour commuters.

I liked our 5-hour train ride, and all the grandmas on the train liked talking to me. After we got to NJ, we stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Vitale. On Friday we visited with GREAT Grandma and Grandpa Vitale, and Aunt Bette too.

Then on Saturday, we had a cookout, and Great Grandma McSherry, Uncle Greg, and Mom's friend Gina came.

Later on, Aunt Liz and Uncle Alan came to see me too. I'm a very popular guy.

On Sunday, Mom and I went to Cousin Kristina's baby shower. I'm glad she's having a baby soon... I'll have a new cousin to play with. I was the only boy allowed to stay at the shower. I sat at a table with Grandma Kay, Aunt Carey, Aunt Terry and Aunt Maria, and Cousin Jill. They all passed me around and we watched Kristina open LOTS of presents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home