Crosby!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Like my white duds?


all baptised
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
We had a party on Saturday! Our little house was full of aunts and uncles and cousins and grandparents. We all paraded downtown to the burger place for lunch and then crowded into the living room and had fun talking and playing a game and stuff. I was baptised at church on Sunday. I'm not sure what that was all about exactly, but my friend Hope (she's the one wearing the robe in the photo... I'm the one wearing the all-white getup) said all sorts of great things to me and then poured water on my head and I liked that. And then she took me around to visit everybody sitting in the church and I gave them some big grins. I felt like a pretty special little guy.

Grandma and Grandpa Woods are coming for a visit this weekend - I can't wait to see them and show them all of my new tricks. I just hope it stops raining by then - it's no fun being stuck in the house all day long. And Dad's been getting kind of soggy and tired from bailing out the driveway.

More photos are up over at the photo site - click this one and go nuts viewing them all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home