Crosby!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Lots of new photos up


tummy time 2
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
Hey there - I've been a busy boy lately, and there are lots of photos to prove it. You can click on this photo to take you there. In the last couple of weeks I've been obsessed with my hands: sucking on fingers, jamming both hands into my mouth at the same time, trying to grab things with them, and generally slurping them up as much as possible. Just in the last week or so, I've been discovering my feet. I think they're pretty groovy, and I love to lift them up high and to grab my toes.

This last week was my second week at day care. So far it's been pretty fun. Or at least I think it has been - I'm not sure because I've been napping through a lot of it, which I don't really do at home.

leg lifts3

Today's a big day, and I'm really excited about it. All sorts of family folks are coming up from New Jersey and Rhode Island and other parts of Massachusetts to visit me. Hooray!

crib smiles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home