Crosby!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Bundled


bedtime bundle
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
Looks like I'm about to brave the Arctic snow, right? Nope- I'm just getting ready for bed. It gets chilly in my crib at night and Dad doesn't want to turn the heat on yet. So I get "double bagged" with 2 fleece sleepsacks ON TOP of my fuzzy pumpkin pajamas, plus a t-shirt underneath! It's a production putting on all those layers because I love rolling over on the changing table. It was even more of a production the other night when I pooped right before bedtime and Dad had to undo all the layers to change my diaper.

On a different note, tomorrow is a very special day... Happy Birthdays to Grandma Vitale AND Great-Grandma McSherry! I hope they have lots of fun and eat cake. I ate prunes for the first time today and they were delicious! I wonder if cake is as yummy as prunes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home