Crosby!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Checkin' out Chickens


chicken chicken
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
I've seen cats and dogs and birds and squirrels before, but until this weekend, I had only seen farm animals in my storybooks. We went to Drumlin Farm and visited the pigs, goats, sheep, mules, and chickens. The chickens were my favorite. They walked right up to me. (okay, so I was sitting next to their food but I still think they liked me)

My cousin Lila and my new little cousin Alexander came too. Alexander sleeps a lot because he's just a little baby. When he gets older he can look at the chickens with me. I'm pretty old now... 8 months already!

Like my pumpkin hat? Grandma Woods knitted it for me and it has a stem and leaf that stick up from the top.

Be sure to check out my ferocious dinosaur Halloween costume (click on this photo to see the other photos). My pal Scooter was a kangaroo, and I saw some of my other baby friends all dressed up too.

That's about all the news here. Thanks for visiting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home