Crosby!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Hooray!


Rubbery sea anemone thing
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
Hi everybody. Sorry it's taken me awhile to update my blog here - it's been really busy. I had to rake a lot of leaves - 40 bags worth, which is hard to do when you're only 8 months old. But I'm finally finished. Dad helped a little.

And so did Grandma Vitale! She came up to see me for the weekend, and we had lots of fun strolling around town and swinging at the park. Mom and Dad got to take the day off from parental duties - they went to Salem where they ate tasty seafood and saw the sights, including the famous Salem Witch Museum.

Lately I've been really good at sitting. I kind of like sitting more than trying to crawl. Sitting lets me do all sorts of crazy things with my hands, like play my xylophone and pull the rubbery spines on my nifty sea anemone toy. Today I spent a solid 10 minutes just pulling and stretching in my own little elastic rubbery world. I also like to help mom and dad read the mail. Pretty exciting around here!

Cousins Brian and Bridget and Olivia stopped by with their dad Uncle Herb. We had a great time playing Taboo - it's a really great game because there's this fun buzzer that always cracks me up. Then we ate hamburgers.

And last night we saw even more cousins and Aunts and Uncles over at Lila and Alexander's house. I really like it there, because they have blocks - much more than I have at home. Blocks are my favorite. I helped cousin Lila build a big block tower. She's very good at blocks.

Well that's about it. Thanks for stopping by - and check out the new photos when you get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home