Crosby!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy Christmas!


Merry Croz-Moose!
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
Hi there! We've had a busy week - whew! I've been getting all sorts of great baby loot for Christmas - thanks everybody!

Grandma and Grandpa Woods came down from Maine on Christmas Eve, and we all went to Noel and Johanna and Alexander and Lila's house for some very tasty dinner. Uncle Hub and Aunt Pat were there too, so I had lots of fun folks with play with and smile at. Plus there were four dogs running around - it was very action-packed! I love dogs.

Now we're down in New Jersey visiting Grandpa Menzel and Grandma Roberts and my Grand-dog Fuller. Uncle Greg and Aunt Carey were here for a bit too. Yesterday we all piled into cars and headed to the coast (ie. down the shore) to Uncle Allen and Aunt Terry's place for a very big party with lots of people. I got to meet all sorts of new cousins and play legos with them on the floor. Tomorrow we're headed up to Grandma and Grandpa Vitale's place. I can't wait to see them! But now I have to go to sleep because I'm wiped out. Christmastime sure is busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home