Crosby!

Friday, December 15, 2006

Swingers the Movie



Yup I love to swing. Dad and I took a walk to a different park today. Very exciting! The swings there are even better than the swings at Spy Pond, I think. I'm a swing connoisseur. A swingelier. A Swingsketeer. These new swings get five stars in the Crozzelin guide to haute-swinging.

Dad took the video on our little Canon point-and-shoot. He just discovered that rotating a video clip is much more involved than rotating a picture. Turns out that filming in "vertical" mode is not so ideal. This would seem obvious to most people, right?

Which leads to more Spy Ponderings: is combobulated the opposite of discombobulated? If not, why not? If so, it's my new favorite word.

Mom's coming home tomorrow morning - hooray!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home