Crosby!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

One day down, two to go


Spy Ponder
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
Mom's out of town for three whole days and I miss her tons. I hope she's having fun in San Francisco.

Here's a blow-by-blow account of the day, so that Mom knows that we're staying out of trouble while she's gone.

We're trying our best to have fun out here in Massachusetts. After my nap this morning (I was a very good baby for dad and went to sleep right away), we went downtown for some errands. Then we went to Carberrys (I call it Crozberrys) so dad could get a tasty drink and I could get some milk from my bottle. Dad picked up a Crozzant to go, and we headed down to Spy Pond Park, where I had a blast swinging. Check out the photos! It was a pretty nice day out, so we went walking around the neighborhood for another hour or so, and saw lots of other babies. Then I had a big lunch.

Which reminds me: Mom's always a bit worried about the diaper department, so I just want to assure her that everything is A-OK there. All systems go. And go. And go. If you know what I mean.

Then we headed up to church for Wednesday tea. I snoozed in the car on the way up, so I was glad that traffic was really bad on Mass Ave - gave me a chance to sleep even more. When I woke up, though, I didn't know where I was, and I missed mom, and I had kind of a meltdown. After about 20 minutes, though, I was OK, and I played with my blocks on the floor while the other folks told war stories (really! war stories! Living history up there at LUMC - very fascinating).

Then we came back and had a big dinner, and I played with my friend Esnail. And then it was the normal bedtime routine, but that was when I really realized that Mom wasn't around. I was sad, but I still went to sleep without much fuss.

Two more days to go! I can't wait 'til mom comes back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home