Crosby!

Friday, December 22, 2006

White Christmas?


Hanging out in my crozziesuit 3
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
Hi everybody! I was hoping for a White Christmas this year, but it's still about 50 degrees outside, and I can even go out and play in the grass if I wear my Crozziesuit. So although this Christmas will not be White, I'm excited because some Whites are coming to town along with Grandma and Grandpa Woods. I'm really excited to see them all, and to show them all of my new tricks. Also, I can't wait to go see all of the Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunts and Uncles in New Jersey. See you very soon!

2 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger kaya said...

OK, Michele - that is about the cutest baby smile I think I have ever witnessed. We miss you all, and are glad you are settling into MA pretty well. Baby and all. Tough work, whew.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Crosby, you are so adorable! I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to meet you (well, I did when you were in your mom's belly, but that doesn't really count). I used to work with your mom in San Jose and we miss her tons around here. I hope all is well with your family. Happy Holidays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home