Crosby!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!


My Tower of Christmas Loot!
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
We're back home after an action-packed trip to NJ. The holidays are crazy. So many people and dogs and presents and food and cookies. I had a great time. Maybe we can do it all again next week! And I have lots of new toys to play with now and some spiffy new clothes to wear too... thanks everybody! We got home at midnight last night and I was barely awake when Mom carried me in from the car, but I was awake enough to smile at Zip the cat. I was very excited to see him again. And I slept like a baby last night... it's good to be back in my comfy crib.

1 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Ian and Michelle,

I found your blog on Kaya's blog. How are you all? I see that you have been busy. I didn't even know that you were expecting a baby and now you practically have a toddler. I'm so happy for you and I hope that all is well - it looks like it is.

We are living in New York City now. I'm in seminary here. I see that you visit New Jersey occasionally - we would love to get together with you if you are every nearby and, of course, you are always welcome here.

My blog is http://julienelson.blog.com and my email is jnelson@gts.edu. Hope to hear from you sometime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home