Crosby!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Book Crazy


Book Crazy
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
I can't get enough of my books! I constantly rifle through my book bin, pull one out and crawl over to Mom or Dad, dragging the book along. Then they read it, but once is never enough. As soon as they close the book, I pick it right back up and hold it up and whine until they read it again. It takes about 5 readings in a row of "Curious George and the Bunny" before I'm satisfied. I like to hear "McDuff Moves In" and "The Foot Book" about 10 times a day. Don't even ask how many times we've read "Cha Cha Chimps". Mom and Dad don't even have to look at the pages anymore... they know all the words by heart.

Luckily, this weekend, Grandma Vitale was here to take over some of the reading duties. She and Uncle Johnny and Papa John came to visit again, and we all had a great time.

PS Happy Birthday to Zip the cat! He's 5 years old!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home