Crosby!

Monday, February 26, 2007

one more week


Aunt Carey is GREAT!
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
Only one more week before I'm one! I hear Mom and Dad buzzing about a party coming up... I wonder what they're planning!

Grandpa Menzel, Grandma Roberts, Fuller, and Aunt Carey visited me last weekend. They watched me play and then we went to a yummy restaurant where I had fun climbing around the booth seat. It was great to see everybody, although I have to admit I get a little nervous around anyone who isn't Mom or Dad. Poor Grandpa just wanted to pick me up and give me a squeeze but I wouldn't let him. It's silly, I know.

I can stack my plastic rings now instead of just pulling them off the stick and throwing them around the floor (although I still enjoy that too). And I finally figured out how to put the circle blocks into my shape sorter... the other shapes are still giving me trouble. It's pretty tough. My favorite activity of the week is rolling plastic balls across the floor and chasing them.

And I've finally gotten used to eating stuff like cheerios and banana chunks and noodles. But I still refuse to feed myself. I like to pick the food up and examine it and play with it and drop it off my tray, but I'll only eat it if Mom or Dad actually puts the food in my mouth. I've never been very interested in putting stuff in my mouth like all the other babies. Maybe one of these days I'll try doing it myself, but for now I think I'll enjoy the feeding service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home