Crosby!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Beyond the Living Room


Loving the new learning table
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
Since we got back home after the holidays, I realized that I don't have to just crawl around the little area rug in the living room... I can crawl anywhere I want! There are so many interesting things around here... Dad's guitar, Zipper's water bowl and litterbox, the bathroom, Mom's rolling desk chair, power cords, kitchen drawers. We've been having lots of fun.

This week Mom and Dad kept asking me, "How big is Crosby?" and then they'd say SO BIG and stretch their arms out. It's ridiculous but I went along with it. So now I like to throw my arms up in the air at random times, just to see how excited they get. I am getting pretty big, by the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home