Crosby!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Busy Busy!


Giggling with Grandma
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
Whew!

Sorry I haven't been blogging so much lately, but it's been non-stop action around here for the last couple of weeks.

About two weeks ago now, Mom and I went to Maine to visit Grandma and Grandpa Woods in their house by the river. I had a lot of fun exploring Grandma's kitchen and showing off all my new words - I said "Ba Ba!" every day when Grandpa Woods went off to work. The weather was great up there, so we spent a lot of time outside enjoying the sun and the trees and the chirpy birds. We also went out for a fancy Mother's Day brunch, and I was an especially good baby guy at the restaurant. Dad came up for a day at the end of our stay and we had fun strolling up and down the river in Bucksport. I like Maine (especially when it's warm).

Then this past weekend, Mom's super friend Beth came out to visit. It was her first trip on a plane in about 10 years ... just to see me! Very exciting. She knew exactly what to do - lots of reading of my favorite books, and tons of goofiness to keep my cackling. Her three kids in Ohio (and one on the way!) are extremely lucky to have such a good mom.

And tomorrow Mom and Dad's friends and neighbors from California are visiting with their new little guy Henry. Maybe I'll show them all how good I am at standing up on my own. Or maybe I'll show them how I can feed myself cheerios and kix and gardenburgers and stuff (yes! I finally learned how to do it!) I'll probably just try to make Henry laugh.

Thanks for visiting, and as always, be sure to check for new photos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home