Crosby!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Springtime


1917: Crosby loves Zip . . .
Originally uploaded by enwudz.
Sometimes I wonder if Zip loves me as much as I love Zip. He's a good cat though... he doesn't get mad when I pet him in the wrong direction. Maybe if I keep playing with his tail and stuff, he'll come around.

I haven't spent much time blogging lately because I've finally been able to spend lots of time outside in the sunny springtime weather. Perfect timing too-- Grandma Vitale came up to visit this past weekend and we had lots of fun outdoors, swinging with Scooter, going to the park, and I even had my first vanilla soft ice cream treat from the ice cream truck! Yum! I was sad to see her go, but luckily Grandma Woods came the very next day! Today I helped her do some gardening in the backyard, and we went for a long walk.

With all the crummy weather we had earlier though, I've had plenty of time to hone some of my fine motor skills indoors. I like to balance my plastic coins on edge, and make big stacks with my blocks.

I'm also getting more chatty lately. I can say bye bye (ba ba), all done (ah-oh), woof (wuh, when I see a dog walking by), Brown Bear (bwa ba, when I want to read my Brown Bear book), banana (na na), and teeth (thh!, when it's time to brush my teeth). And of course Da Da is still my favorite thing to say.

ok, ba ba for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home