Crosby!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Brrrr

It's tough getting outside these days. I have to bundle up and put on my boots and mittens and hat. And we can't really take the stroller on the sidewalks, and I can't walk too far because of the ice. It's melting finally this week, but we're expecting more snow tonight. And we still have 3 months of winter to go!

We had a fun trip to NJ for Christmas. I'm more social these days, so I no longer cling to Mom or Dad when we're in a new place. I like exploring new houses... new cabinets and doors to try out, and new stairs to climb. Christmas is a little crazy. I'm not sure what it's all about exactly, but there were lots of presents and sparkly trees and cookies. But most of all I liked seeing grandmas and grandpas and aunts and uncles and cousins.

I'm learning to do so many new things all the time. I can sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star with all the words now: "Goo gull, gee gull, dee dee da. Howa wada dee dee da. Up ababa dee do high; di ka dido dee da di..." And I love the alphabet. I can name just about all the letters (I especially like H, X, and Q for some reason), and I can count to ten! Yup, I've been studying hard with my alphabet fridge magnets and all my counting books. A is for apple, by the way. All the ABC books agree on that.

Happy New Year to everyone! I'm going to try out my new Play-Doh to celebrate. And curl up on the couch with my blanket and listen to my new CDs. And maybe, if there's enough snow this week, I'll get to try out my new sled! Winter's not so bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home