Crosby!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hoooray! I'm 2!


Hoooray! I'm 2!
Originally uploaded by enwudz
And I had TWO birthday parties and TWO birthday cakes. I guess that means next year I'll have three parties, right? I've become a real party guy lately. It was a blast having Grandpa Menzel and Uncle Greg visit-- we played basketball, played with my new toys, ran in circles around the house, and did a lot of laughing together. And I had so much fun when 11 more relatives came this weekend to celebrate-- Grandma Vitale, Papa John, Uncle Johnny, Uncle Dennis, Aunt Renee, Uncle Herb, and all my cousins... they all love to clap and cheer and chase me around.

I've changed a lot in the past two months. I've become a real talker, and can put together some pretty nice sentences and use words like "too"... "Mama eat a sandwich TOO!" I can sing a bunch of songs, and I like making up new verses, like "Crosby wore gray socks, gray socks, gray socks. Crosby wore grays socks all day long."

I like imitating my Sesame Street alphabet toy, which always says "THAT'S the letter A (or B or C...)!" I even made up a funny joke where I say, "THAT'S the letter PUFFERFISH!" (and then Mom or Dad says, "PUFFERFISH?? That's not a letter!!") and I think it's so funny that I tell the joke 10 more times.

And then at bedtime, when it's time to say goodnight to Mom, I instead say goodnight to everything else in the room. "Goodnight, Zipper! Goodnight marble track! Goodnight Legos! Goodnight blue ball.." And when Dad comes home, I greet him by saying, "Hi Dude!" instead of "Hi Dada". I crack myself up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home