Crosby!

Friday, January 09, 2009

Happy New Year!


By Popular Demand . . . .
Originally uploaded by enwudz
Sorry I've been away from this blog so long ... so much has been happening! And now that it's been months and months already there's no way I'll be able to talk about everything that's been going on.

I'm such a big kid now - probably the biggest change is that I've been going to school a bunch ... and loving it! I really like to visit with my new school friends every day, and to see what is in the touch table, and to learn new songs to sing, and to read books, and to play outside. I was kind of worried at first because I'd never really hung out with a bunch of other kids before, away from home, and without mama and dada nearby, but ever since the first day I've really had a great time. My favorite part might be all of the new songs I've learned - they're all seasonally appropriate, like the funny "Five Little Pumpkins" song that I learned in October. That song cracks me up every time I sing it!

Speaking of singing, Grandma Vitale got a nifty video for me that is all about letters ... I LOVE letters!! Each letter has a little song, so in no time at all I learned all of the letter sounds. The V says vvvvvvv!!! Pretty soon I'll be able to read all by myself. Hop on Pop, here I come!

Another thing that I really love is planet earth. Grandma Roberts and Grandpa Menzel got me a little globe for Christmas - I was so excited to get it that I shouted, "I LOVE this PLANET EARTH!!". In fact, I love all of the planets ... I used to be able to say all of their names, in order, but I haven't been practicing that lately ...

I got all sorts of fun loot for Christmas, but the best part was seeing all of my fun family. One of the biggest hits was pair of snowglobe-type things with a dancing snowman and a reindeer inside. I had a blast showing all of my aunts and uncles and cousins and grandparents how well I could tapdance and jump around - so much fun!

Anyhow, Mom is making a video of all of my latest tricks, so watch this space closely - hopefully we'll post it soon! In any case, I promise I won't take so long to post again. See you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home