Crosby!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Videos!



Hi out there! Mama has been working hard to edit down some of the video footage over the last year or so. Check out one of the videos (above), or head over to our youtube site to see more.

It's wintery winter here ... Dad is getting kinda tired of shoveling the driveway and stuff. Also, he hasn't been too successful in convincing me to go outside to play in the snow. I love playing outside at school, but I guess it's hard to beat playing inside the house, especially since I'm still enjoying all of my Christmas loot.

In other news, my diet these days consists of pretty much nothing else but breakfast cereal and blueberries. Hopefully someday I'll return to my more omnivorous habits. Until then, we're thankful for Flintstones vitamins ....

See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home